What to look for?
- Any change in direction of a nipple, turning inwards or at an unusual angle
- Nipple discharge
- Any changes to your skin on or around your nipple – puckering, swelling, rash, redness, dimpling or ‘Orange peel’ skin (enlarged pores)
- A sudden change in size or shape of thick tissue surrounding your breasts
- A new swelling, lump or thickening in the upper arm, armpit, or just above the breast
- Any discomfort, pain, bleeding or weeping that does not go away
How to check your breasts
Meet our clinic team
Learn more about the team that are part of your breast care journey.