MBBCH MSc (Sports Med), PhD, FEBOT, FRCS (Tr & Orth)
Professor Paul Lee is a specialist in Sports, Regenerative, and Orthopaedic Surgeon at 108 Harley Street since 2019. He qualified from Cardiff University and has undertaken 5 international fellowships training in regenerative medicine, arthritis, complex orthopaedic surgery and sports surgery.
Being a double board-certified Orthopaedic surgeon with special interests in Sports Medicine, Professor Lee has treated UK premiership footballers for sports injuries which significantly reduced their time for recovery and return to play. He has treated ACL injuries in high-level athletes and has been lecturing to elite sports teams since 2010.
Professor Lee also was involved in Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation (ACI) and adult stem cell clinical research. Professor Lee has also completed a PhD in medical engineering and has presented nationally and internationally. He also has a track record of over 50 peer-review publications and written textbooks.
Beside Hip and Knee Replacement, Professor Paul Lee has a keen interest in biological & no surgical intervention for musculoskeletal conditions.
Areas of Specialist Interest
- 3D printed Knee replacement
- ACL and other ligament surgery
- all aspects of trauma surgery
- cell therapy
- fractured neck of femur surgery
- hip and knee replacement
- injection therapy – actovegin, PRP, stem cells, hyaluronan injections
- meniscus and cartilage surgery
- non-surgical treatment for arthritis
- patella and lower leg re-alignment surgery
- regenerative medicine and surgery
- revision hip and knee arthroplasty
- S.P.A.I.R.E. hip replacement